Do you want to play and download Flight Simulator Online 2014 for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Thetis Games and Flight Simulators
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Flight Simulator Online 2014 game!
Flight Simulator X 2014 is the most advanced simulation already developed for Android.
We have been improving the physics for years, and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator! Prepare for the real experience of flying a aircraft over New York city! Choose one of the most famous airports in the world and fly with more then 16 aircrafts, over 400 different missions! The game also simulates weather conditions, with clear sky, thunderstorms, turbulence and more! Become a Airliner Pilot, freelance pilot, military skilled pilot or a acrobatic pilot! Your choice! We created 4 separate sets of planes: – learning aircrafts – commercial aircrafts – cargo and transportation aircraft – military jets Those are the planes you can choose: – Boing 747-400 – Boing 757 – Boing 707 – Boing 777 – Airbus A320 – Cessna 172 – Beech Musketeer – Learjet 60 xr – Antonov Av-12 – Antonov Av-24 – British Aerospace BAE 147 – F-18 – F-22 – F-86 Saber – Mig 29 – SU-35 – Antonov Av-24 Militar And also, we created the 8 detailed airports in New York City – La Guardia international Airport (LGA) – John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) – Essex County Airport (CDW) – Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU) – Lincoln Park Airport (N07) – Teterboro Airport (TEB) – Linden Airport (LDJ) The simulator is compatible with more than 5000 android devices.
FEATURES: – 16 aircrafts – 400 missions – Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft! – Military Jet exclusive missions – Detailed airports – Detailed world, with trees, buildings, clouds, water and ocean.
– Funcional instruments.
– 2 types of controls: Accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft.
– Dynamic instruments Some technology provided by Nasa: – Realist terrain using Nasas photos and elevation.
– Using Nasas utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
– Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation: – Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms) – Turbulence and G-Force – Real clouds – Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything we can to improve the flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback! Have a nice flight pilot! **** v 2.9 – The new Learjet 60 xr was added! – Improvement on performance! Now the game loads incredible fast! – New main menu, with real airport! – added 15 missions for each aircraft!!! In a total of 400 missions in the game! v 2.8 – The game is very fast and no crashes on load anymore!! We solved the problem of crash in low memory devices! – Better graphics: new textures for all airplanes and cenario – Better environment: added trees and buildings in whole New York city – Better controls: Easier to maintain the airplane on the course using accelerometer or joystick – Performance upgrades: better water and cenario lights! – We are proud that we can accomplish our goal: one update a week! v 2.7 – All graphics enhanced – Performance upgrades – GPS Flight assistance – Realistic painting and reflection on aircrafts – John F.
Kennedy International Airport high detailed …
v 1.0 – we are proud to announce the first version of the game! New updates every week! “Optimized for Intel x86 mobile device
Instructions for play Flight Simulator Online 2014 on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Flight Simulator Online 2014 on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Flight Simulator Online 2014 mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Flight Simulator Online 2014 for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link