Do you want to play and download Flight Simulator Airplane 3D for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Flight Simulator Airplane 3D game!
Flight Simulator Airplane 3D is a free to play flight simulation game easy for beginners airplane simulator pilots, but also still challenging for some experience 3D flight simulator pilots as well.
Players will be able to experience what it is like to be a pilot and what they need to go through before they get a airplane safely on the ground.
With more than 20 new missions to choose from, you aviators can pilot a big jumbo jet trough the skies.
This airplane game delivers everything that a dedicated flight simulator plane pilot could wish for if you love airplane games, takeoff and landing planes on different airfields then you need to try this newest flight simulator plane 3D game for sure.
If youve every wanted to get into a non-combat flight simulator then Flight Simulator Airplane 3D is one you need to try out.
After all the price is nothing, and flying planes is so much darn fun of course.
Even newbies can easily play this insane flight plane simulator 3D, this game can been seen as an introduction to the harder more complex flight simulation games.
Flight Simulator Airplane 3D is an awesome new 3D airplane simulator game, where you become the pilot and fly this big commercial jet to the right destination.
Guide and steer your plane through the waypoints and make sure you get it back on the ground in a safe way.
Flight Simulator Airplane 3D game features – 20 different airplane missions landing , taking off, and more.
– New improved airplane physics.
– Change your view to Cockpit view .
– Fly big boeing commercial jet plane – Time challenge you you could enjoy the scenery of the sky around you but time is not on your side.
Bring your aircraft down before time runs out! – Watch out for skyscrapers or else its mayday, mayday and that is not good for your flight career.
– Different airports to land your aircraft and to take off from.
– New aviation missions will follow.
– New airplanes will be added.
Keep your aircraft in the sky can be a very difficult task! You as an aircraft pilot will experience how it feels to really fight a big commercial aircraft.
VascoGames is therefore happy to bring you Flight Simulator Airplane 3D.
This is a new android flight simulator, we hope you will enjoy to this cool new 3D flight game.
To keep up-to-date about new levels and new aircrafts that will be add please follow us on Facebook or Twitter! Please give us some support by rating our game on Google Play or following us on: Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/VascoGames Twitter – https://twitter.com/VascoGames YouTube – http://goo.gl/HChVV
Instructions for play Flight Simulator Airplane 3D on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Flight Simulator Airplane 3D on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Flight Simulator Airplane 3D mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Flight Simulator Airplane 3D for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link