Do you want to play and download Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Fun Games For Free
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free game!
The BEST flight simulator game for Android Unleash your inner maverick, become a pilot and CONQUER the skies! Get yourself the best plane and go HIGHER! Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations Tons of real-life planes: from single engine props to SUPERSONIC JETS, from airliners to military aircraft Fun and challenging missions: emergencies, rescue missions, rough landings, fires, races Immersive scenario: explore a huge open map with tons of surprises in free flight mode Intuitive mobile controls and an ADDICTING gameplay The best-rated Flight Simulator on Google Play.
And it’s a FREE GAME.
FUN is absolutely guaranteed! Download the app for free now and don’t miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES Not decided yet if you’re UP to the CHALLENGE? Forget dumb repetitive games.
In Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free, your duty includes racing against time, control a fire in the middle of the mountains, and land safely on a tiny airstrip (or even on an aircraft carrier warship) ? Play it anywhere Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free does NOT require any internet connection.
You can enjoy it in the subway, or while traveling on a real plane, or in the car on the road, or during services in a temple (or maybe even on toilet!) ? Limited data usage Our free game will not consume tons of data from your mobile plan ? Compatibility and support We’re working hard (and continuously) so that all Android phones and tablets run the game smoothly.
Please report any issues you may experience to [email protected] ? Age rating disclaimer Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free does NOT contain violence nor any other mature content.
You’re free to play it together with your children of any age.
We bet your boys and girls are gonna love it
Instructions for play Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link