Do you want to play and download Emoji Quiz for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Mangoo Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Emoji Quiz game!
5,000,000 downloads worldwide! Emoji Quiz is finally available in English! The idea is simple: youll be shown a series of emojis and just have to guess what they represent.
Sounds easy, but answers range from films, places and song titles to animals, brands, quotes – and anything in between.
How far can you get? Here’s what some of our most famous users have to say about it: Between working on two theories of relativity, I like to relax by playing Emoji Quiz Albert Einstein LOL Batman I wish Id thought of it first Bill Gates This game is the reason he failed his degree My mum PLAY NOW Whether youre on the toilet, in the office, or in the office toilets, you can join the fun at any time…it works in other places too! ADDICTIVE Whether youre playing alone or with friends, once you start the game, its going to be difficult to stop.
Finding the correct answer is as fun as it is addictive, you always want more! ONGOING CHALLENGE The game has over 500 levels, with more and more being added all the time, ensuring the game has even more depth and variety.
Trust me – reaching the end is not an easy task!
Instructions for play Emoji Quiz on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Emoji Quiz on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Emoji Quiz mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Emoji Quiz for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link