Do you want to play and download Dot Arena for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: DIANDIAN INTERACTIVE HOLDING
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Dot Arena game!
Asias #1 Mobile Game is taking Southeast Asia by storm! Experience innovative strategic action-card-battle gameplay, collect your team of cute and epic heroes, and challenge your friends in unique PvP, survival, and guild co-op multiplayer combat.
Join the 43 million players discovering this unique RPG card battle experience enter the world of Dot Arena now.
Dot Arena is Asias top PvP RPG action card battle game.
Key Features: 1 Unparalleled Heroes With over 100 unforgettable, collectable heroes: melee sea sprites, agile archers and musketeers, powerful mages and magic summoners.
One-touch skill releases each heros unique special ultimate skills in real-time battle.
With simple and straightforward gameplay, this game is easy for any player to pick up, but with its deep strategy mechanics and hero combinations, it takes a true master to conquer the Arena! 2 Adventure Unique Survival-mode PvP Adventure through Dot Arenas unique survival PvP mode: the Crucible of Fire.
Your heroes will be eliminated once they die in battle and only the surviving heroes can enter the next CoF battle.
3 Raid Dungeons Challenge the Raid Dungeons and cooperate with your guild mates to beat monsters from different campaign chapters.
You can also collect special raid dungeon loot to equip and upgrade your heroes.
4 Team Customization – in Dot Arena, there are Over 100 million combinations of heroes, let alone equipment so it is up to you to select your team! Your skill, strategy, and lightning fast reactions will command your heroes in each battle to lead you to victory.
If you dont have the meta-friendly heroes, dont worry, rentable Mercenary heroes in camp are waiting to be hired.
5 Energy and Experience in Dot Arena, 60 free Energy is given 3 times a day to make sure player have enough energy to collect to battle.
Also the Caverns of Time and Dojo are now updated with no cool down time to enable player explore these stages as he/she wishes, making the game a better experience for our fast paced players! 6 Dot Arena is free to play, and there is always abundant loot for players to collect and upgrade their heroes, in addition more items can be bought via in-app purchases.
In Dot Arena, we have diamonds, arena coins, dragon scale coins, gladiator coins and brotherhood coins.
These in-game currencies are all collectable for both paying and non-paying users in different stages and battles, and can be exchanged in different stores in the game for a variety of exciting items and even heroes.
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/DotArenaFunplus Forums: http://forums.daotamobile.com/
Instructions for play Dot Arena on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Dot Arena on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Dot Arena mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Dot Arena for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link