Do you want to play and download Don’t Tap The White Tile for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Cheetah Games
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Don’t Tap The White Tile game!
The Original World Famous Game-Piano Tiles! This is a super fun and highly addictive game suited for everyone.
No special skills needed, all this game asks of you is an attentive mind and fast fingers! Don’t Tap White Tiles has been updated!Join the real-time battle and compete for higher speed globally! LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/PianoTilesFans How To Play: The rules are clear: play your piano but dont ever touch the white tiles.
Sound easy? Give it a try, and see how well you stack up against your friends.
Features ? Many awesome game modes so you never get bored ? Friend leader boards (Facebook/Twitter) ? Customizable classical piano soundtrack ? Multicolored themes & dozens of color options ? Smooth gameplay ? Optimized for high resolution screens ? Community support ??? Over 160,000,000 downloads worldwide.
??? ??? Over 1,200,000 five-star ratings on the Google Play Store ??? ??? You dont need clones, have fun with the original! ??? Follow Us We’d love to hear your suggestions and comments! We’ve got loads of improvements and new features planned, so stay tuned! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! http://www.twitter.com/PianoTiles” Business Cooperation: Cheetah Mobile is now sincerely inviting all the amazing mobile game developers globally to achieve mutual success! we are looking forward to the great games! Contact us on: [email protected] Contact Us Cheetah Mobile is the exclusive agent of Don’t Tap The White Tile and Just Get 10.
We recommend the best games for Cheetah’s 800 million users! Contact us: [email protected]
Instructions for play Don’t Tap The White Tile on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Don’t Tap The White Tile on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Don’t Tap The White Tile mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Don’t Tap The White Tile for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link