Do you want to play and download Descendants for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 4.2
Official link Game
Features of Descendants game!
Descendants, the Official Mobile Game inspired by the hit movie on Disney Channel! Join Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and more of your favorite VKs and AKs for a wickedly fun adventure in the world of Descendants! Create your own stylish avatar, discover magical quests and unlock new locations to become a legend at the prestigious Auradon Prep! A Wi-Fi connection is required the first time you download the game and 520 MB of free storage is required.
SHOW YOUR STYLE Create your own unique character and stand out from the crowd with MILLIONS of fashionable combinations.
Dress Auradon preppy or edgy isle, you decide! COMPLETE MISSIONS Organize school parties with Mal, tailor costumes with Evie for a play, and unveil more exciting quests with the help of the coolest students at Auradon Prep! BE A LEGEND Collect special rewards to raise your school spirit and grow your Legendary status! EXPLORE AURADON Ride on Bens scooter to travel between locations and uncover iconic areas such as the Tourney Field, Gallery of Villains, Carnival Grounds and many more! BUILD FRIENDSHIPS Meet new Descendants to expand your contact list and form long-lasting friendships! Visit Facebook.com/DisneyGames for game tips, news and more! Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
This mobile app contains in-app purchases and advertising messages, including the option to watch ads for rewards.
In-app purchase cost real money and are charged to your account.
To disable or adjust the ability to make in-app purchases, adjust your device settings.
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy.
You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your devices Privacy Settings.
This app also allows access to approximate location in order to send informative notifications to users and access to an External Storage on the device in order move the app to the SD-Card.
Instructions for play Descendants on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Descendants on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Descendants mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Descendants for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link