Do you want to play and download Crossy Road for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Yodo1 Games
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of Crossy Road game!
Crossy Road Multiplayer is Here! – connect to the same wifi network as your friends – play with 2-4 friends at the same time Disney Crossy Road Exclusive Launch Figurine **HOW-TO CONNECT TO MULTIPLAYER:** 1.
Make sure you are connected to the SAME wifi network as your friends 2.
From the game start screen, click on the bottom right button with a triangle to open more button selections 3.
At the top, click the button with two chickens and a wifi signal 4.
Player 1 should click “Create Game” (one player creates the game.
all other players join this game).
All other players should wait for the game to be created.
Once a game is detected you will automatically enter the game and can then choose your character and name 6.
Game play is dependent upon a strong wifi network.
If there are lots of users on the same wifi network, game performance will decrease.
For best performance, play on a strong wifi network with few other users 7.
Playing with different characters opens up hilarious different gameplay scenarios! Join over 120 MILLION players worldwide and experience Hipster Whale’s massive viral #1 hit! PSY is available for a LIMITED time as an in-app purchase and costs $2.99.
After purchasing, he will be available for forever, even after you can no longer purchase him within the game.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV! A smorgasbord of vibrant, rewarding moments – Gamezebo You can play it for two minutes or two hours and love every second of it – Time “Just pure love and frustration, in equal doses” – Polygon Why did the Chicken cross the road? Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there? Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow? Why did Unihorse eat all that candy? FEATURES: – Supports 2-4 players in Multiplayer mode over wifi – Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV – Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters – Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers endlessly hop forever – Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot – Simple, pure, innovative gameplay – Free to play Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**DON’T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!** – Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements! – After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account – To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters – You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards – We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version.
The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game require access to the following Permissions ———- – Read device state and identity – READ_PHONE_STATE permission – The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising: The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose.
Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters.
We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
Instructions for play Crossy Road on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Crossy Road on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Crossy Road mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Crossy Road for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link