Do you want to play and download Critical Strike Portable for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Critical Force Entertainment
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Critical Strike Portable game!
“FPS fans, the moment you have been waiting for has finally arrived…” – AndroidPocketReviews.com “The gameplay and graphics are absolutely incredible – it just doesn’t feel like a mobile game.” – AndroidPolice.com “A 5/5 to award a great and altruistic work.” – AndroidZoom.com “Critical Strike is Impossible to put down!! Solid gameplay and smooth multiplayer experience” – GameSaku.com *********************************** HOW TO PLAY: http://forum.criticalstrikeportable.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5 Please let us know of any problems, feedback or suggestions! Contact us on Twitter and we will reply within 24 hours! https://twitter.com/CriticalForceET Critical Strike Portable homepage: http://criticalstrikeportable.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CriticalMissions Russia fan page: http://vk.com/cs_port *********************************** Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.
Critical Strike Portables awesome features include: – Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android! – Single player mode: Player vs.
Bots – Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls – All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, TDM, Deathmatch, ect.) – Several guns – Host and customize server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, etc.) – Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously) – Create and upload your own maps with Unity 3d – And most of all, dedicated and passionate development team that listens to your feedback! PLEASE NOTE! Critical Strike Portable has no connection to Valve Corporation.
Critical Strike Portable tributes original Counter Strike v1.6 but is an independent game developed from the scratch using self-made code and resources.
*********************************** About Us: Critical Force Entertainment, previously known as StudioOnMars, is a Finnish game development studio founded in 2012.
Our goal is to create fun and smooth gaming experiences on various platforms.
*********************************** Some Android devices have encountered problems while installing/playing the game, we’re looking into it.
In some occasions the game might freeze for a minute or so, when you load a map.
If this happens, just wait a moment.
Below the list of devices reported to have some issues.
Even if your device is listed here, it is possible that the game still works in your device (it does for most people).
Samsung GT-S5830i (GT-S5830i) Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) 5x (4.0.3, 4.01) Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 (GT-P7310) Samsung Galaxy 3 (GT-I5800) Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570) 3x Samsung Galaxy Gio (GT-S5660) 2x Samsung Galaxy 551 Samsung GT-S5300 Samsung GT-P6210 (GT-P6210) Samsung GT-I8150B (GT-I8150B) Samsung Replenish (SPH-M580) Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (GT-P7510) Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) Samsung GT-S5360 (GT-S5360) LGE Optimus One (thunderg) LGE Optimus 2X (p990) LGE Pecan (pecan) Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (R800i) Sony Ericsson R800at (R800at) 2x Sony Ericsson R800x (R800x) Sony Ericsson LT18i (LT18i) 2x Sony Ericsson WT19i (WT19i) HTC Explorer A310e (pico) 2x HTC HTC EVO 3D X515m HTC HTC One V (primou) HTC Thunderbolt (mecha) HTC Wildfire S (marvel) HTC Desire S (saga) ZTE RACERII (racer2) Huawei M865 (hwm865) 2x Toshiba Corporation AT100 (tostab03) Toshiba Thrive Honeycomb 3.1 Gun list includes: AK47 M4 AWP P90 UMP45 Desert Eagle mp
Instructions for play Critical Strike Portable on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Critical Strike Portable on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Critical Strike Portable mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Critical Strike Portable for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link