Do you want to play and download COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook? for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Office Create Corp.
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook? game!
?Cooking Mama Lets Cook has passed 20 million downloads worldwide!? Mama will continue to prepare new recipes for everyone! New: Father’s Day Pack! Let’s all say thanks to Dad! The [Father’s Day Pack] is on sale from June 2, 2016! ?Have Fun Cooking with Simple Controls! With a chop chop, a bubble bubble, and a sizzle sizzle…
Anyone can enjoy the simple, intuitive touch controls of the dozens of varied minigames! Grab your apron and aim for the rank of “Special Chef! ?Combine All Kinds of Recipes! What weird or wonderful combinations can you make by combining two recipes? Get creative and mix your meals! ?Treat Papa to Your Dishes! Once your dish is ready, serve it up to Papa! The better your cooking is, the more delighted he will be! ?Papa’s Daily Request! Hamburgers, pizza, ice cream…
Fulfill Papa’s requests and get fun gifts in return! ?Play Every Day to Get Special Rewards! Log in each day to receive a login stamp! Collect 7 stamps to get an exciting new recipe! ?Connectivity with Facebook Logging in to Facebook lets you synchronize your save data! (This is handled separately per Facebook ID) *Kids who cook in Mama’s kitchen are sure to show more interest in real cooking too! ?Recommended Setup? AndroidOS 4.0.3 or later.
?IMPORTANT NOTICE? Please note the following changes in order to improve features and service of the app.
As of 27/1/2016, Cooking Mama Lets Cook will no longer support devices with Android OS 4.0.3 or lower.
Please update the Android OS on your device.
Game may not be playable on certain devices even if the above conditions are met.
?Supported Languages? English French German Italian Japanese Korean Português brasileiro Simplified Chinese Spanish Traditional Chinese Arabic Czech Dutch Filipino Hindi Indonesian Malay Persian Polish Russian Thai Turkish Vietnamese Portuguese Spanish-mexico By downloading this game, you are accepting its User Agreement.
Instructions for play COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook? on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook? on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook? mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download COOKING MAMA Let’s Cook? for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link