Do you want to play and download Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: bweb media
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake game!
Do you like Ice cream cones? If that is a yes then you will just love playing this cooking game by following the simple but fun steps to realize perfect cupcakes.
Here you can easily make your ice cream cone cupcakes from scratch by collecting all the ingredients from your shelf and preparing them ready for mixing.
We have all the necessary ingredients so all you need to do is start to prepare and decorate your own cupcake ice-creams, you will definitely have plenty of fun making ones that suit your needs.
When you have finished cooking your cones you can have the fun of decorating them by adding the icing, syrup and any yummy decorations for added flavor and effect with this Ice Cream Cone Cupcake cooking game.
Great for everyone to enjoy, why not get your friends together and see what types of ice-cream cupcakes you can make.
Features you may like : – CHOOSE the ingredients from the shelf to make your cupcakes – SLICE the butter into small slices ready for cooking – MIX the ingredients together with the mixing bowl – COOK and wrap the cones ready to hold your delicious cake mixture – PLACE the cones in the tray and fill with your homemade cake mixture – PLACE the ice cream cone cupcakes in the microwave until they are cooked – COLOR the top of the cones with blue, yellow, and purple icing – ADD Chocolate, mapel, or honey syrup to your ice cream cones to add flavor – DECORATE your ice cream cones and add the finishing touches to promote additional flavor – COLLECT your cone with your conveyor belt gripping hand! – FILL your cone with a layer of ice cream before sending it into the freezer for chilling! – ADD your yummy ice cream from your ice cream tube until it is nice and high on the cone! – DECORATE your ice cream cone with a layer of chocolate flavored topping and chocolate sprinkles before sending it out to your customers! ** NEW FEATURE ADDED Now you can easily create ice creams like never before with the new Factory Mode of this Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake game! In this mode you can create ice creams like a professional factory! Here you can collect the cone, fill it with a layer of cream, freeze it, fill it with yummy ice cream, add your toppings to it, sprinkle it with chocolate and send it out to your customers! Let yourself race the time and see if you can complete your ice cream target in time to collect all your money! With great fun to be had why not check out the Factory Mode with this fun cooking game today
Instructions for play Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Cooking Ice Cream Cone Cupcake for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link