Do you want to play and download Classic Words Solo for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Lulo Apps
Requeriments: Android 3.0
Official link Game
Features of Classic Words Solo game!
Classic Words Solo is the number one word game to play against your smartphone or tablet (solitaire mode).
Enrich your vocabulary thanks to the built-in word definitions! 6 difficulty levels and many languages are supported: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch and Polish.
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud? Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player! ? Buy Classic Words Plus for exclusive features ? Pass-and-Play mode for 2 players Ad-free experience Teacher Preview your score before validating a move Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include TWL and SOWPODS official lexicons), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games.
It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and quality word lists, Classic Words can is used by many Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer’s moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire…
Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer’s artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference…
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary? ? Features ? 6 levels of difficulty Display the definition of words by swiping them Quit and resume game whenever you want Shake to shuffle Languages and dictionaries supported: – English – SOWPODS 2015 (Official English tournament list) – TWL 2014 (Official list) – German (with support of Umlauts, and Ezset to be replaced by two ‘S’) – French (Official list used in Scrabble tournaments) – Italian – Spanish – Dutch – Polish Distribution of letters and points is adapted to the language Supports offline pla
Instructions for play Classic Words Solo on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Classic Words Solo on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Classic Words Solo mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Classic Words Solo for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link