Do you want to play and download Clash of Queens for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Elex Wireless
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Clash of Queens, the new war-strategy of Elex in 2016
Clash of Queens is the latest strategy game to be released by Elex Wireless; the game is quickly gaining popularity and the Clash of Queens game is currently available for Android devices, there is currently no news about an iOS release for the Clash of Queens game. While the game is designed for Android devices, the Clash of Queens APK can be downloaded to computers for free from various websites online.
Clash of Queens is a free-to-play strategy game set in a world filled with other active players and sets players in the middle of a war torn world filled with strategic alliances.
What is Clash of Queens Game?
Clash of Queens is an online strategy game where the aim is to construct a strong castle and to protect it; like many other mobile strategy games, the player must also remember that war is an important element in the game and being attacked by other players is always a possibility. Aside from dealing with other players, the player must also manage their castle to ensure they are gaining enough resources so that constructing new buildings is possible.
The game is highly strategic and filled with action; players are required to deal with many issues as they try to grow their city. There is also an aspect of diplomacy in the game where players can communicate and work together to grow their castle while going to war against other players.
The Clash of Queens game is available for Android devices including tablets, there is no iOS version for the game yet however the Clash of Queens APK can be downloaded from the internet for free.
Features of Clash Queens Game
Clash of Queens is a real-time game where buildings are constructed using a timer mechanic, buildings will be complete once the timer runs out and more advanced buildings will take longer to construct. This feature is not just limited to buildings and is also applied to unit formations and to researching new technology.
Combat is very limited in this game, the player can select their units and send them out to battle an enemy of the players choosing. While PvP is important to the game, there is also PvE with various monsters around the area where the players castle is based; the monsters can be attacked by the player as long as the player is the correct level. Levelling up allows the player to unlock skills from various skill trees and also let the player level up their troops to give them stronger weapons.
Build, Grow, Attack, defend, the best of strategy games
Defending the castle from attack is one of the most important areas in Clash of Queens Castles; constructing defensive buildings and upgrading reinforcements is very important, having weak defences makes it much easier an enemy to overwhelm the owner of the castle.
Growing the castle is straight forwards and the quest system in the Clash of Queens game encourages players to upgrade and construct buildings in a more ideal order. The quest system also provides the player with rewards for completing them.
The alliance feature is very important in a game like this one, it allows players to become allies and work together to grow an empire together; players are able to help shorten the construction timers of their fellow alliance members. Teams of players can also work together to attack other players or alliances to gain more resources, players can also work together to defend castles from attack.
This is an online game and cannot be played offline, it does mean that Clash of Queens APK requires a stable internet access which will be restrictive to some players. Being a free-to-play game, it has a freemium model with a large cash store; the items that can be bought have some impact on the game which makes it easier for paying players, there are items than be bought to speed up the construction timers in the game. Buying items such as that means that the players castle will grow at a much faster rate, providing them with an advantage over free-to-play players.
As a bonus to the alliance feature, the Clash of Queens game also has some other social elements. There is a global world chat where players can communicate with each other regardless of their alliance however alliances also have their own private chats.
Instructions for play Clash of Queens on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Clash of Queens on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Clash of Queens mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Clash of Queens for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link