Do you want to play and download Clash of Kings for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Elex Wireless
Requeriments: Android 2.3
This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Meister 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
- 2 April, 2017 at 3:32 AM #110850
To talk about the wonderful Clash of Kings game! Come on!!2 April, 2017 at 4:13 AM #110856
Incredible Gamee!!2 April, 2017 at 4:24 AM #110858
Castell Lvl 39! Tremble!!
Clash of Kings from Elex Wireless is a popular strategy game; Clash of Kings the game is one of the hottest real-time strategy games created for tablets and smartphones, opening the door to almost anyone who wants to give the game a try. The game is currently available for iOS and Android devices allowing users of either device to delve into the intense multiplayer strategy mobile world, find it in game!
What’s Clash of Kings game ?
This awesome online game based around war and strategy where players aim to build a strong city and defend it from invaders while invading others to gain more power. While this is a real-time strategy game, this fantastic game is also a war game and players must keep this in mind as they build their city in order to create something that can withstand sieges from enemies and is capable of being their base while sending off the army to siege another city. As a strategy game, players must manage their resources in order to build a strong city and a strong army in order to defend against and attack other players. Thankfully, players do not need to compete alone against everyone else; instead they can become allies with other players and wage war together in order to take on stronger empires for strategic gain or for fun with friends.Download game is available on several different platforms for all types of players; Clash of Kings on PC can be played via facebook.Clash of Kings download is available for tablets and smartphones that can tun the game, providing various ways to access and play the game which is perfect for a potentially addictive mobile game.
Features of Clash of Kings
Play free Clash of Kings is a purely online game and cannot be played offline which may be troublesome to those looking to play it without much wi-fi access but at least the game is free to download and play! As expected with most free-to-play games, there’s a real money store for game items which hardcore fans will probably purchase from as there’s nothing necessary about the items in the store.This game provides constant action and interaction making it difficult to get bored even with extended hours of play; there is also the challenge of upkeeping the city and keeping it protected which in itself will be entertaining especially to strategy game fans. The constant game updates from Elex Wireless is certainly a huge bonus as it means the game will still be getting new content for all platforms it’s available on and will mean the experience on play game on facebook or Clash of Kings for PC will only improve.This incredible entertainment is accompanied by vivid fantasy graphics which certainly fit the games medieval setting; being a mobile game, the graphics are pretty good and the buildings do look very nice. The music on Clas of Kings is also pretty nice to listen to however it does loop and is a little bit obvious which can be distracting or ruin the music for some people.Clash of Kings also uses real-time to build and create units which can be annoying for impatient players; basic buildings and units take a much shorter time to build. This is something most freemium management-strategy games use and players can opt to shorten the time by buying an item that speeds up the construction, research or development of whatever the player is currently working on.The alliances feature is pretty important in the game, allowing players to work together to build up their cities or defeating enemies. Players in an alliance can aid I constructing buildings or provide reinforcements that could turn the fate of a battle in this war game. This feature makes the strategy game much more social than many other war games currently available on mobile. The alliance feature means that Clash of Kings for Android and iOS along with Clash of Kings on PC via facebook can be played with friends adding a new element to the war game.
Instructions for play Clash of Kings on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Clash of Kings on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Clash of Kings mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Clash of Kings for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link