Do you want to play and download Bun Wars – Free Strategy Game for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Ievgenii Mykhalevskyi
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Bun Wars – Free Strategy Game game!
A new funny game, a new style of tower defense, wonder dynamics, new standards, excellent graphics! It’s all Bun Wars TD (formerly Buns Invasion)! It is a unique fun game in the style of defense of your castle from the crowds of enemy units, which sets new large-scale standards in real time strategy (rts) genre for mobile platforms.
In this world players have the opportunity to feel great strategists because there are very many enemies ever involved in the fighting at the same time – up to 5000 units per battle, and 1000 units per attack, and they all rush to the gate of the castle.
The only result is to win or be defeated.
KEY FEATURES: 1.
All landscape are made in 3D with good graphics and cartoon animation.
Addicting music and sounds.
Play in 2 maps and take part in 24 exciting battles.
25 cool monsters defenders: dragons, archers, giant magic warrior, high boss with sword and ect.
Four types of towers which have three levels of improvement! 6.
Advanced artificial intelligence of monsters army 7.
Become a god of war killing as many warriors as possible (up to 100 thousands) 8.
Awesome particle effects 9.
Combination of new completely revolution and old proved by years classic hardcore gameplays include elements of arcade and action.
Background story: Evil Lord revived as a result of a mad scientist’s experiments.
He called the dark forces to conquer the world.
Now you are the last hope of survival of your kingdom.
Dont wait, take part in the big fight as a king, kill all the legions of the enemies and get incredible victory in this tremendous combat between light and darkness.
Your destiny to defend the Kingdoms, rescue an Empire, become a defender, a hero by demonstrating the honor.
Choose your tactic, beat the demon and gain a glory and a reputation of the greatest strategist.
The end is close! You are choosen one and only you could bring the piece.
Buns are waiting until you start playing.
REVIEWS: Bun Wars is a top and intricate tower defense game.
Play it again and again, complete mission by mission.
This game has a crazy atmosphere and super fun.
Best time killer ever.
Epic adventure and journey to the myth world with simple control where you should fight with fantasy cooking creatures. We hope this latest game would be interesting for girls, boys, teenagers, adults, children, kids and all family! If you like this casual game then you can share it with your friends and relatives.
Copyrights by Fire Plus Team creator
Instructions for play Bun Wars – Free Strategy Game on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Bun Wars – Free Strategy Game on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Bun Wars – Free Strategy Game mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Bun Wars – Free Strategy Game for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link