Do you want to play and download Bingo Fever-Valentine’s Day for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3.3
Official link Game
Features of Bingo Fever-Valentine’s Day game!
The newest, hottest Bingo game has arrived on Android! Bingo Fever is the Bingo game where you can win the most! Compete with players from around the world in special rooms designed like different countries.
The high quality images and animation will make you feel like youre really there! ? When you play Bingo Fever we will give you 2000 coins and 50 cards to start out.
? Every day you log in you will get a bonus gift of 15 tickets you dont want to miss a day! ? Bingo Fever has a daily lottery.
Enter once for free or buy extra chances to win.
? Play against real people in real time.
? Compete with rivals from all over the world in Bingo Fever.
? Play in more than 20 different Bingo game rooms.
We will be rolling out more rooms all the time! ? Each room has its own kind of scenery so playing Bingo Fever is a way of traveling! ? 7 types of power-ups let you get rewards and have a higher chance of winning Bingo games.
? Every room has 12 special collectible items for you to discover.
Collect them all to win a big prize! But dont take our word for it! Check out what other players have said about our Bingo game: ????? By far the best bingo game, way better odds than bash or blitz.
I won so many times from the instant win power ups and the 2x coins ones are the best! ????? This game has really great graphics.
Its so beautiful I dont want to put it down! Have questions or suggestions about Bingo Fever – Free Bingo Game? Email your questions to [email protected] Download Bingo Fever now to start your FREE bingo journey.The best looking art, the most players, and the highest rewards are waiting for you
Instructions for play Bingo Fever-Valentine’s Day on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Bingo Fever-Valentine’s Day on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Bingo Fever-Valentine’s Day mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Bingo Fever-Valentine’s Day for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link