Do you want to play and download Bingo Blitz: Bingo? Games for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Playtika Santa Monica
Requeriments: Android 4.0.1
Official link Game
Features of Bingo Blitz: Bingo? Games game!
Join Bingo Blitz, the #1 Award Winning multiplayer free Bingo and Slots Game.
Play in real-time with free spins, daily coins, daily slots, power-ups, rewards & bonuses! Chat with players across the globe & play 100 levels! Play Bingo games for free! Play Slots and hit the Bingo Jackpot! Compete in FREE daily tournaments and win in-game prizes Hit the Jackpot with Bingo Blitzs 5 reel FREE slot machines Receive daily credits, points, coins, gifts and special bonuses Spin in one of the 25 themed slot machine rooms Choose your Bingo cards online with 1,2,3 or 4 free Bingo cards Use free bingo money to win rewards and the best bingo bonuses Unlock free coins and free bonuses through your Bingo journey Choose your Power-ups: Common, Uncommon, Rare and Epic and juice up each round with one of the 8 power-ups available.
Play Bingo or Slots to level up and explore new rooms.
Win rewards by gathering collection items and completing Bingo rooms Enjoy the Bingo rush.
Spin and Daub to level up and gain Experience Points Connect with Facebook for social gaming and get more bonuses! – Play free Bingo games online for fun with friends – Send and receive free gifts via credits, power-ups and free spins – Earn credits each week when your friends BINGO! – Invite and play with friends – Get more gifts by asking your friends – Chat with players from all over the world for social Bingo – Connect via Facebook and sync your account on all devices Start your Bingo journey and travel the Bingo Blitz World Map – Meet Blitzy and Moxie, the fun and friendly superheroes who will guide you through real time Bingo and slots, and join you on your Bingo journey – Start at Catalina Island and make your way to New York (plus a Bonus Game in Central Park!), to Madrid, Sydney and Hong Kong – Play to unlock the Bingo cities and enjoy the best Bingo games in Las Vegas – The more you play, the more you get to travel and win big Join the biggest social bingo and slots community anywhere and play the most exciting bingo app on the market today! Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at http://bingoblitz.support.buffalo-studios.com.
BINGO Blitz contains optional in-app purchases.
This product is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
The games do not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes
Instructions for play Bingo Blitz: Bingo? Games on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Bingo Blitz: Bingo? Games on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Bingo Blitz: Bingo? Games mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Bingo Blitz: Bingo? Games for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link