Do you want to play and download BattleText for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Random Logic Games, LLC
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3+
Official link Game
Features of BattleText game!
Confident in the size of your vocabulary? Show it off in this new word-based battle game! Play through Story Mode and try your best to outsmart one of the 6 word champions the game presents you with. With 8 stages for each opponent, each stage with its own set of rules and parameters you have to follow, itll keep you glued to your seat and your eyes glued to your screen for hours on end. If playing against the computer isnt your thing, then try your hand at the Multiplayer Mode. Just connect your Facebook account to the app on your phone or tablet and, not only will it save your progress, but itll even let you challenge your friends to a friendly game of Battle Text. And if none of your friends are playing just yet, you can use the Quick Match feature to play against a random opponent! Careful, though, because you cant just send in random words. Every word you use has to start with the same letter that the previous word ended with, and on some levels specific letters are banned. But dont worry, if youre at a loss for a word that fits the criteria established for you, you can just use the Auto-Complete feature to get a few options that would get you through your current situation. And if you ever run out of Auto-Completes, you can always buy them through an in-game purchase. Features: 6 unique personalities to compete against 48 different levels to play through in Story Mode Multiplayer Mode! Play with friends or strangers! Social media connection so you can keep your progress In-game purchases to get more Auto-Completes and to remove ads
Instructions for play BattleText on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to BattleText on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search BattleText mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download BattleText for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link