Do you want to play and download Band Stars for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Halfbrick Studios
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of Band Stars game!
FRUIT NINJA 5TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: The Fruit Ninjas are celebrating 5 fun, fruity, and fantastic years with a special on the Critters Pack! As an additional bonus, you even get to party in your brand new Fruit Ninja Studio for FREE (fully decked out with an exclusive Android robot ornament)! Get your throwing stars ready, theres no excuse to miss this! Form a band, hit the studio and start recording! Train up your band and complete challenges as you make your way to the top of the charts.
Fame and fortune await! Set your sights on world stardom and make your way to the top of the local, national and global charts.
Discover each of the 50 super-cool Band Stars characters and complete over 200 unique challenges! Created with passion by Six Foot Kid and presented by Halfbrick, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride.
Play Band Stars on your Android phone or tablet! KEY FEATURES: Compete with your friends for the highest chart position and the most fans Blend different genres and lyrical styles to create chart topping hits Pull off insane solos to boost your song points Hire and train your band members Unlock all 50 band members, each with their own style and set of custom challenges Earn piles of coin and upgrade your gear to dominate the world of music Deck out your studio with hot tubs and arcade machines to keep your musicians happy It doesn’t matter what type of music you love, Band Stars features loads of genres – pop, rock, metal, urban, electronica, jazz, punk, country and even world music! Join the phenomenon now! Band Stars is completely free to play but some in-game items will require purchase.
You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.
Instructions for play Band Stars on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Band Stars on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Band Stars mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Band Stars for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link