Do you want to play and download Astro Boy Dash for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Developer: Animoca Brands
Requeriments: Android 4.0.3
Official link Game
Features of Astro Boy Dash game!
The world’s favorite robot boy wonder in his own mobile app to celebrate 50 years of Astro Boy Animation! Join Mighty Atom the Astro Boy and his cute robot sister Uran in Astro Boy Dash, an action-packed running game that will push your speed and reflexes to the limit.
Based on the famous Astro Boy and Astro Girl manga and anime characters created by Osamu Tezuka.
To ensure Atom’s safety and optimal functionality, Prof.
Ochanomizu conducts daily lectures to teach Atom about his robotic bodys advanced capabilities.
But Atom is bored of this daily routine, so he decides to run away from the lab and experience the world on his own.
Take control of Astro Boy as he makes a mad dash through the streets and skies of the metropolis.
Collect coins to spend on power-ups and valuable robotic upgrades that will help Astro Boy escape Prof.
Ochanomizu’s boring lectures! How to Play: Steer left and right by tilting your device Swipe the screen upward to jump Swipe the screen downward to slide Features: – The world’s favorite robotic boy in an epic action running game – Based on the Astro Boy manga and anime characters by Osamu Tezuka – Beautiful 3D graphics and futuristic art style – Play as Atom the mighty Astro Boy or Uran the Astro Girl – Seamless day and night transition – Endless running! Survive as long as you can! – Highly responsive and intuitive controls – Unlock and purchase different costumes – Pick up coins to purchase equipment and power-ups – Connect your game to Google and Facebook to gain access to the Public Leaderboard – Compete with friends and share your in-game achievements **Astroboy Dash supports both mobile phones and tablets** ** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users’ wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app.
Instructions for play Astro Boy Dash on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Astro Boy Dash on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Astro Boy Dash mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Astro Boy Dash for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link