Do you want to play and download Animals for Kids – Flashcards for PC or on your laptop? On Windows or MAC? More inches and better controls! Find it below!
Requeriments: Android 2.3
Official link Game
Features of Animals for Kids – Flashcards game!
Free educational game for children aged 1 – 4 years from the series Little One Learns Words! Together with your child, you can watch wonderful images of different animals, all while learning their names and listen to the animals unique sounds! These carefully selected photographs allow your child to not only learn the names of the various animals, but also glimpse into the animals beautiful world and everything it offers! After your child looks over and experiences the animal flashcards, there is a fun game waiting for them, which tests how much theyve understood.
Regardless of the number of correct answers, the player earns stars and young talent is rewarded with thunderous applause and balloons! In the free app, the animals are divided into three groups: domestic animals and pets, forest animals, and animals of the world (animals that live in Asia, Africa, the Arctic, and Antarctic).
Additional animals, like birds, insects, and world of water (fish and water-thriving animals), are available in the full version of the application.
A significant feature of this app is that there are no unrealistic drawings.
Instead, full-length beautiful pictures are used that resemble actual animals (as they look in real life), which helps the child easily remember their names and features.
Do you have older children in primary school? If so, this educational game will also come in handy for them because in addition to English, the app supports German, Spanish, French and some other foreign languages.
Playing these types of games with flashcards has been proven to aid students in quickly learning a foreign language.
They can discover new words and are able to easily impress their teachers and classmates! Your child doesnt even need to know how to read with this app! Its simple interface and voice prompts allow even the youngest kid to play and learn the names of the animals by themselves! After playing the game, be sure to visit the zoo or pet store with your child youll be happy and impressed as they present their newly acquired knowledge of all the animals they see! Experience has shown that for most children, viewing and learning from bright and vivid images becomes a favorite pastime and having them play this game often reinforces their knowledge.
According to Glenn Doman, an American physical therapist and founder of the The Institutes for The Achievement of Human Potential, training just 5 – 10 minutes a day stimulates the development of various parts of the brain.
This allows for the development of a photographic memory, which means your could can develop faster than her or his peers, and become more open to the vast knowledge of the world.
Doman is undoubtedly right! The younger the child, the easier they absorb new information.
Dont delay! The app can be used as a supplementary teaching aid in foreign language instruction.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian.
Instructions for play Animals for Kids – Flashcards on PC
Many players who have downloaded and play to Animals for Kids – Flashcards on PC with control or with keyboard and mouse have improved their stats, so you do not stay behind, here you have the solution to improve.
- First you will have to install an emulator of the Android (Download link below) operating system in your PC, laptop or MAC.
- After the installation and run emulator, configure it and add your Google account, remember “@gmail”.
- Once everything is OK, just open the Play Store Market and Search Animals for Kids – Flashcards mobile game.
- Make sure it is the correct game, there are always similar applications.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- If is everything OK, Enjoy!
- Configure your new controls on PC, laptop or MAC.
- Destroy your opponents!
Tutorial play and download Animals for Kids – Flashcards for PC, Windows or MAC
1) RemixOS Player: It is one of the most popular Free Android Emulators out there. It runs Android Marshmallow as compared to many other Emulators that run up to Android Lollipop. Remix OS Player is the only Android emulator that allows you to play multiple games at the same time. It supports very efficient multitasking. It supports Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It also has support for many hardware configurations, but doesnt support AMD processors. Download link
2) Bluestacks: You may have earlier heard about Bluestacks most of the times, when it comes to emulating Android on PC. This has been for long the most popular Android Emulator now challenged by some very worthy options covered in this article. It supports multitasking apps and is very stable after many updates, being out in market for long. It comes for free with optional $2/monthly premium subscription. Download link
3) Andy: One of the most popular and widely used Android Emulator for PC and MAC is Andy. It is free and supports apps, games, launchers and even root access. It however doesnt support Windows 10. Download link
4) droid4x: This Emulator comes with add-ons that makes it bit more interesting than many other Emulators. It has an app that can be installed on mobile phones. You can then use your smartphone to control games on your PC. Download link
5) Windroy: Windroy is an extremely Stable emulator, that is run on Windows kernel. Because of its ability it makes a computer feel as though it were running the same system that is normally run on a mobile device. This makes it easy to install both apps and games on computers that would not be able to otherwise be installed. Download link
6) Genymotion: It is one of the most powerful Emulators for PC with features like, Emulation of more than 40 Android devices, Access to all Android versions, Unlimited app installations. Good news is it being free with more powerful paid options. Download link
7) Ko Player: It is a powerful and free Android Emulator that can easily become your first choice for running Android games. It can help you download apk files from Google Play Store and run Android apps on your Windows PC. It built on x86 Architecture, support advanced features like OpenGL & hardware acceleration. Download link
8) Memu: It is yet another powerful and free Android Emulator that claims top gaming performance. It is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10. It has support for Android Lollipop and Kit Kat versions. Download link
9) NOX: It can be counted among one of the very best Android Emulators. It is very popular and has many controls that makes gaming more fun while using it. It works on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and also MAC. It is however based on Android 4.4.2. Download link